Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Gabriel

On Dec.15, 2011  we joyously welcomed Gabriel Owen into our world.
He is growing and changing every week, up to 10lbs now..Dark hair, green eyes.(so far)  light complexion.. and PERFECT in every sense of the word..
New mom Lora is exceptional. She is stepmom to our Alyvia and Tahlia, and now new mom to Baby Gabe...
Grammi has noticed how giving she is toward my girlies, with the care of Gabe, they help her feed him and hold him, with no signs of a new nevous mommy...  I LOVE THAT..
Grammi had temporarily been renamed Stalker Grammi, but that title has  recently been dropped to just Grammi again... ( I wonder what I did differently  lol )
My son is overjoyed at having his girls with him and being married again, and having a son.  Life is good.
They are a unique family..
There is a peaceful, spiritual calm hanging over this family..   I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment