Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 12....... Joyfilled day..

  Yesterday, Lora came rushing into my bedroom to see if I was awake.. Babe, had left her a note of sorts.. (before he had left for work in the morning.)  .Kinda like a scavanger hunt, for something he wanted to give to her. She brought in the most charming primitive doll, named Shugar.. and in her gathered up arms.. A RING.

  We hugged, cried and talked of many things .. Mostly about, what a caring, romantic, creative and loving son I have.. They are a very unique couple.. Sharing their love of art, love of film and love of family.   I couldn't be happier.. It is such a wonderful time for him and Lora.. and the girls.. They have been thru so much..
Thank you GOD for once again answering our many prayers over the years and showing me, once again..
LET GO    LET GOD................  I am blest..  We all are........

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debi! I like your stories! I am even more humbled that my little ramblings have inspried you to pick up your blog again. It is truly the best compliment to be one who can inspire another... for this I feel blessed!!!
    I guess that ties back to my blog theme -- to share things that inspire me, so that they might inspire others.
    If you want to play around in your layout, and you use the blogger/blogspot tool, there should be a tab above called Design. Click there and then you will see other tabs: templates is where you can change the background, and there are various families of backgrounds. In headers and titles (or something like that) you can play with the font type and colors.
    This blogging is very NEW to me. I am trying this as an experiment and to learn what blogging is all about. I have a journalism degree, and my career doesn't really relate to writing anymore. So there's that little writing muse that wants to get out (and her sister, the photography muse!)
    For work, one of the things I do is to help teach companies how to drive traffic to their websites, so I am using some of these techniques to drive viewers to my own blog. So here is a neat professional challenge for me, too. In about 3 weeks since I started I have 600 views and viewers from 11 countries!!! WOW. That is exciting for me to see!
    I would suggest to start to follow other blogs so you can see what the authors are doing and how the blogs share with each other. How subscriptions and feeds work. I am just starting that. Readers keep you motivated!
    OK I will check back in with you. Let me know if you get stuck and I am sure I would enjoy a one-on-one session.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin for all the advice... Around Christmas I was telling Barb Doane, that I wanted to start a blog.. I wondered how hard it was to do.. ect.. So many things happened after I found this site, that I just let it go..
    When my Uncle passed, I found my voice again..
    I have been reading yours. and it is just a delight to read...

    ReplyDelete